Interested in volunteering for Car Chix? Car Chix hosts a number of events during the year where we could always use a hand! About 95% of our events are outside in loud race track environments. If you can endure the noise, the unpredictable weather and an exciting, fast paced environment — you’re in!
Typical volunteer roles/tasks include:
- Event Set-up & Tear Down – tents, tables, hanging signs, etc.
- Event Photos & Videos – pics or video or it didn’t happen, right?
- Race Day Coordinating – the race cars don’t pull themselves into the lanes
- Event Runner – literally running around passing notes, paperwork, relaying messages, getting food, etc.
- Event Registration – getting racers signed in, giving them necessary items/docs for race day
- Merchandise Trailer – selling t-shirts, tank tops, etc.
- Social Media Helper – uploading photos, videos and updates during the event for our competitors and fans
Car Chix Events — yes, it’s a lot of work, but it’s a lot of fun and very rewarding.
If you are interested in becoming a registered Car Chix volunteer, please fill out the form below. If we have an event coming up in area with volunteer opportunities, we will contact you. Thank you for your interest and support of Car Chix, the premier motorsports organization for women.